Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Marie caught duping in my pk video.

failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Marie caught duping in my pk video. Empty Marie caught duping in my pk video.

Post by failure2die on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Go to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mukOHoqHZk and watch the video from start here at 0:43 seconds and ends at 1:21 from that time frame you see a right click which clearly shows her name and then the ko that shows her dupe her armor.

Thanks
    Skater pk
    Skater pk
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Marie caught duping in my pk video. Empty Re: Marie caught duping in my pk video.

Post by Skater pk on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:39 pm

THANK YOU
    i knew she duped. but hahahaha thats funny ;D

she actully admitted it along time ago,
    she said that they never do anything about it, so she doesn't care.
    but nice catch. and nice vid ;D
    Mod Micro
    Mod Micro

Marie caught duping in my pk video. Empty Re: Marie caught duping in my pk video.

Post by Mod Micro on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Great vid and great find on The dupe of Marie, thanks for the video The punishment may be a ban.

Project-destiny.no-ip.org ----Marie caught duping in my pk video. Statusimg.php?ip=project-destiny.no-ip

Please vote by clicking here--- http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=9738

, Marie caught duping in my pk video. Playermodsymbol Mod MicroMarie caught duping in my pk video. Playermodsymbol
    Christina
    Christina
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by Christina on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Lol do you know how old that video is? Thats a pretty pointless video you should just take it off, beacuse theres no point,I only duped because I just lost christina, and I needed a way to make money easily, so I just was trying to gain all the money I lost.
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:23 pm

I just think it's stupid because the dumb ***** is right... She hasn't gotten in trouble for it so this whole reporting system on the forums is pathetic no Mods & or Admins do anything about it unless they see a rule be broken or someone breaks one on them. Then they care that's the most ignorant and stupid form of mods and admins.

Kat Evil or Very Mad
    matuze
    matuze
    Donator
    Donator

Post by matuze on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 pm

this is way to old lock it so people dont dig it up please ...
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 am

No it shouldn't be locked because she never got punished for it its ****ing bs.
    bisckyisback
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by bisckyisback on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:57 am

Well since I lost biscky when the server comes back ill just Dupe me like 400b or something Very Happy thanks for the new rune I love it. Rofl
    Christina
    Christina
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by Christina on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:27 am

Even dumber, destiny said I can auto-thieve, but that would take to long, so i'd rather just dupe to the cash Then thiev it, Christina got nulled, So yeah, You can hate all you want, fucking dumb ugly bitch. Your just mad because your ugly, and your a fucking man in real life =.=.
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 pm

whoa manly anger/rage lol I don't care how angry you get lol calm down you psychopath and that's funny you say that have you taken a look at yourself? DAYAM that's a busted face ;p

ewwww
    Marie caught duping in my pk video. 1wtf
    Now that's scary hahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:30 am