Also please donate for a vps.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Project Destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
monsterpk
ii zerk ii
6 posters

ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures

ii zerk ii
    ii zerk ii
    Donator
    Donator

ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures Empty ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures

Post by ii zerk ii Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm

0itemer, he was also duping and 5mok3 5h0t was taking the loot, you can ask rist238.. (althogh i think she dupes aswell becasue 130kills and 43 billion networth >_>?)
    ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures 0itemer

1 itemer, started on the guy in armadyl should be ban :c
    ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures 1itemer

Conquer is a duper, i didnt get picture of him actually duping, but "im void" is witness, he dupes and he thinks even if you ipban him he's gonna come back and carry on duping ;c...
    ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures Duper

this guy has been farcasting and annoying everyone all night he should be banned >_<
    ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures Farcaster

also some guy called "B U L L 3 Tz" (i think...) has been x-logging from fights and taking armour off on death when he fails to x-log in time >_> somone ipban this guy >_<

3 itemer, kept attacking me :c not sure if he was duping but meh.
    ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures 3itemban
    Hope this helps the players that actually follow the rules :c

~Zerk *hopes to be mod 1 day =p*

Last edited by ii zerk ii on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another picture added to the bottom =p)
    monsterpk
    monsterpk
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures Empty Re: ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures

Post by monsterpk Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Lol gl on mod. And im witness to bulletz aswell as a vid posted earlier
    Mod Micro
    Mod Micro

ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures Empty Re: ok thers a few people need to be reported sooo heres some pictures

Post by Mod Micro Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Great pics, thanks for the contrubutation of helping out the server Very Happy
    Biscky
    Biscky
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Biscky Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Very nice evidence, and I am also a witness to B U L L 3 Tz taking off armor in a fight with me, although i don't have a pic because i'm not that quick, although one day i'll get him Very Happy

Also aspiring to be a mod Smile
    Skater pk
    Skater pk
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by Skater pk Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:38 pm

oh dang thats alot of reports LOL..
    nice catch zerk
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm

That is a lot of reports but pictures can so easily be cropped (fake) I mean you can do that in paint video evidence is more plausible and stronger evidence because if someone can fake moving picture then damn props to them but still pictures like that can all be done in paint lol, I'm not saying there not real just saying that anyone can make like 500 reports a day easy everyone cheats & or breaks the rules in this server (not saying I do) but yeah everyone does.

Kat sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am