Also please donate for a vps.

Biscky is Out.

Biscky
    Biscky
    Banned
    Banned

Biscky is Out. Empty Biscky is Out.

Post by Biscky on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Cya Guys i'm leaving this server because the Owner is NEVER on and obviously doesn't have the time or ability to run a successful server if he cant deal with issues as simple as giving me donator status 2 WEEKS after i pay for it. This is ridiculous. Maybe if you finally realize what customer service is ill return to the server. Until then ill be looking for ways to revoke my donation. <3 Biscky. Sorry all you guys i got to know and wanted to talk to. If you still want to talk add me in runescape Biscuts222. No offence Destiny but if you don't have the time to run a server and be The owner or at least have a Co- that can deal with some issues, you shouldn't start one. Bai..
    Destiny
    Owner
    Owner

Biscky is Out. Empty Re: Biscky is Out.

Post by Destiny on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

not my fault my dad died so i havent been on. thats why so shut up.

matuze
    matuze
    Donator
    Donator

Post by matuze on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

sorry to hear destiny. and sorry to see u go biscky
    Biscky
    Biscky
    Banned
    Banned

Post by Biscky on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Destiny You havn't Been on more than 15 minutes since i STARTED, Don't try now to make up some BS excuse as to why you can't handle this server. Your just not up to the challenge, Face it.
    Mod Micro
    Mod Micro

Post by Mod Micro on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:11 pm

No response from me Mad It is not his fault his dad just died -.-
    You should be more understanding Exclamation

Project-destiny.no-ip.org ----Biscky is Out. Statusimg.php?ip=project-destiny.no-ip

Please vote by clicking here--- http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=9738

, Biscky is Out. Playermodsymbol Mod MicroBiscky is Out. Playermodsymbol
    xil lil xil

Biscky is Out. Empty aww

Post by xil lil xil on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

sad 2 see u go Sad
    Destiny
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Destiny on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm

bisky say one more thing about me making it up im fucking not you piss head!

bisckyisback
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by bisckyisback on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:04 am

Oh yeah leave it to the guy who's dad supposedly died to finally have time to do something on the server.. and he chooses to ban me. Great looks like your getting this thing out there. Your supposed to gain players and make it better not lose it and steal peoples money. Do you know paypal's refunds policy? you get a 10$ fee when i get my 6$ back. But you know what keep the money, that's not what this is about. THis is about the fact tht you are a liar and have more time to spend on a personal attack than the betterment of the server. This is a fail on your part and i just want to point that out to everyone. I GOT BANNED BECAUSE DESTINY IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD AND LIES ABOUT HIS DAD DYING. Pitiful. I wouldn't even spit upon your grave you "Pisshead"

And Mod Micro, I'm dissapointed. I see that your post is edited from what it originally said, you would be one of the last people i would see falling for this deception. Sorry to see you go. (No Disrespect just saying that Kissing Ass, if that's what it takes, isn't worth the job IMO.)

Oh, nice job with grammar there.I love the way your sentences flow so well and your "bullying" doesn't scare me. you are NOTHING. Wanna try and argue that with a one sentence that just calls me a name. A name that a "10-year old pisshead" such as yourself could pull out of his ass. Think about what you are going to type before you throw it out here. Because I will pick it apart and Destroy you. Just remember don't shout this Blasphemy about how i'm in the wrong before you think how you stole 6$ from me. Theif.

<3 always Biscky

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:24 am