Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time)

xthcx
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time) Empty Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time)

Post by xthcx on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Ok so this is the third time ive posted this, Destiny has deleted my post about this TWICE now without saying anything because he knows HE IS WRONG. I was NOT item duping, my account is NOT new and he IS WRONG. I was banned for no reason, so i made a new account naturally and asked delta. He said "you were banned for item duping, your account is new and has 200m+" then proceded to IP-ban me. WTF? there is PROOF on THESE FORUMS that my account is NOT new. So of course i would have 200m+ and there are also MANY people whove killed or been killed by me on the server you can ask. I am STILL IP-banned and STILL Destiny has not said anything, OWN UP Destiny. YOU ARE WRONG!
    matuze
    matuze
    Donator
    Donator

Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time) Empty Re: Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time)

Post by matuze on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 pm

man just quit arguing ur in the wrong
    bisckyisback
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time) Empty Re: Wrongly banned for duping(reposted a third time)

Post by bisckyisback on Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:20 am

Sorry matuze but I too have been on Destiny's "bad side" He can't admit when hes wrong and when he's caught in a lie. X just change your ip. Unplug your modem/router for 15 mins and it should change. I'm with you on this. YOur wrongfully banning people in-game/ and on the forums. Just because you have the power doesn't mean abuse it. Everyone sees right through your facade.
    xthcx
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by xthcx on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm

matuze wrote:man just quit arguing ur in the wrong

no man im not in the wrong, your trying to protect your doner status is all, look below you, i cant be making this up bro. even go check my other post theres no way im in the wrong
    p1nk lun4r
    Donator
    Donator

Post by p1nk lun4r on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 am

That's exactly why I saw you duping in pvp2 and when I killed you you dropped what? 10 arcanes..
    matuze
    matuze
    Donator
    Donator

Post by matuze on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 pm

xthcx wrote:
    matuze wrote:man just quit arguing ur in the wrong

no man im not in the wrong, your trying to protect your doner status is all, look below you, i cant be making this up bro. even go check my other post theres no way im in the wrong

lol dont even think that im trying to protect my donor status i could care less what i care mostly about is when people like you try and get out of stuff ur suspose to be in. cased closed can this be locked ??
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:19 am

Just give up I mean we all break the rules sooner or later, I watch a mod breaking the rules every day it's nothing new to me, just make another acc the only thing thats slightly difficult about that is getting cash but that's not hard at all to do in this server so get to it!

Kat
    Sleep
    xthcx
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by xthcx on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:19 pm

i dont care that my account was banned! he IP banned me right afterwards for no reason! keep the stupid acc banned, idc i just want my IP unbanned, im not the only one in this house that plays this server, and no i wasnt duping, and omg i dropped 10 arcanes? woohoo? i probably had NOTHING in my inven and NOTHING on, which i have proof ive done alot, i go out and try to kill people with my fists when i get bored
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Ip bans you know you can reverse... It's very simple to change your Ip lol.
    Go to youtube and search how to change my IP adress, lol there will be instructions that take like 3 minutes and you got a new IP and can rejoing that's why I'm telling Destiny to get his shit together and make a hardware ban.

Kat sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:04 am