Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat

failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat Empty Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 am

king Ok people looky here, I've got a few little tips about Project Destiny pking.

1st-Melee
    Is the helmets of melee pking.

People use the Helm of neitiznot but that is a no no unless your really tight on cash.

Well here is the comparison and the differences are up to you see there is the Verac's Helm which has a much greater defense but is equal prayer and well you need to look for yourself...

Take a look at Verac's Helm Bonus
    Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat Veracshelm

And compare that to the Helm of neitiznot
    Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat Helmofneitiznot

Now weigh in the prices to that too...

Helm of neitiznot
    Price: 57,310 gp

Verac's Helm
    Price: 2,115,630 gp

Now if your willing to pay the difference for better defense that is the way to go but if your all about the little strength bonuses then stay with the cheaper helm.

2nd-Range
    In range, price is everything if you got that money flourishing then go all in see its the little things like the best vambraces that nobody really wears and that is really expensive but it also helps the damage done off a "D-bow"

Take a look at the pictures...

3rd age vambraces
    Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat 3rdagevambraces

3rd age vambraces
    Price: 23,163,250 gp

Now that is pricey but every little bit counts when your specing people. I will have more little hints and tips for the future and better comparisons and if you take anything I have said into consideration I thank you and post your thoughts and opinions and if you want to know about anything I'll try to make a guide for it.

Thanks,
    Kat
    lol!
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat Empty Re: Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:46 pm

I guess this guide is an EPIC FAIL but I mean it sort of has a slightly useful point.
    Jeff
    Jeff
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat Empty Re: Kick ass ranger and melee tips! by: Kat

Post by Jeff on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Not too bad, kat
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:19 pm

I know I could of done better I was just bored and wanted to post something I'm a forums junkie I did 45 posts yesterday, so I could do better just was bored out of my mind LOL!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:25 am