Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON!

failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Empty That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON!

Post by failure2die on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:55 am

Whoa that's a few

That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Holyshit

lol! lol! lol! lol!
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Empty Re: That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON!

Post by failure2die on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 am

haha I usually buy my gear on the spot I mean I have all the codes memorized I think I need to buy 100 sets of my pk gear but I'd have to sell some of my ags's : (
    I mean I don't even go and pick up my fire capes or barrows gloves I just rebuy them lol.

Gear
    ::item 1725 1
    ::item 6737 1
    ::item 11732 1
    ::item 11724 1
    ::item 1085 1
    ::item 11283 1
    ::item 6570 1

I usually don't buy my weapons or helms I usually just loot them because I hate buying them idk I'm weird.

lol!
    Mod Micro
    Mod Micro

That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Empty Re: That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON!

Post by Mod Micro on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:25 pm

failure2die wrote:Whoa that's a few

That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Holyshit

lol! lol! lol! lol!

That leads me to a feeling of dupe o.o

Project-destiny.no-ip.org ----That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Statusimg.php?ip=project-destiny.no-ip

Please vote by clicking here--- http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=9738

, That's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Playermodsymbol Mod MicroThat's the CRAZIEST DAMN BANK I've ever set EYES ON! Playermodsymbol
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 am

believe what you want doesnt matter if i did servers closed any how (which i didn't) affraid No affraid No confused No affraid bom santa santa cherry jocolor santa cyclops

oh btw if you cant tell the twos on the vesta longs are to far a part its obviously a fake picture... i only have 5 ags and and 1 red ween just used pant but damn its a pretty hot fake if you ask me lol

FAKE!

my total cash was like 700m haha poor sob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:51 am