Also please donate for a vps.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Project Destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Who wants to..

monsterpk
    monsterpk
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Who wants to.. Empty Who wants to..

Post by monsterpk Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Id probably like to start a pure pk clan. We would pk at pvp2 and ::eastdragons mostly. Really im not much of a pker but im starting a couple new pures. Tryin different styles. Im not running a clan tho lol. wondering if someone wants to run one and ill just help out.
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Who wants to.. Empty Re: Who wants to..

Post by failure2die Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:39 am

I don't know I could be interested in that I'm a really good leader as long as people are willing to listen and I can't pk with a bunch of ignorant ass holes; the people in the clan have to be likable.
    But yeah if you can gather up some really cool people like 4 guys that's about all we need well me and you would make half I mean the best pure combination is hmm... I think I'm going to make a guide about that. But yeah I don't know find some people and I'll help the clan make the right kind of pure and we can just pk at eastdragons because that's deep enough you can't tp just get ownd.
    So yeah that's all we need you get that together and I'd be interested because clan pking is so much fun!

Thanks,
    Kat
    lol!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:12 pm