Also please donate for a vps.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Project Destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Half a brain?

failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Half a brain? Empty Half a brain?

Post by failure2die Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:21 am

Half a Brain?

Now if people had half a brain, in pking they just ***** and moan about "Safer" & "l2pk" but when they say that while there falling to the floor you kind of get this urge to make fun of them because what they just said seems like they have 0/0 of a brain. You know where I'm coming from, everyone in Project Destiny is stupid (besides a few) but mainly the mass majority of people in the Project Destiny server cry about every little thing every single time it just gets old.

Like if you accidentally eat you have to explain yourself or they freak out on you and A. "Run" B. "Safe like a maniac" or C. "Cry" it's just soooooo annoying like it makes pking not worth it. The people ruin the game, and that isn't good because one day it will go to far and I can see a dead future for this server.

Ghost town server...

So what I'm trying to get out with all this is if someone "safes" just make sure you kill them or ask them for a "dm" (death match) because if just everyone did a dm every single time this server would have no problems. Just good people with respect for each other. I think people need to stop complaining about things that were put in the game and how the person there fighting is pking, people just need to learn to ignore or respect people that's it... plain and simple

Thanks for Reading,
    Kat
    sunny
    matuze
    matuze
    Donator
    Donator

Half a brain? Empty Re: Half a brain?

Post by matuze Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 am

i see what ur talking about kat
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you I mean ugh people are just horrible little monsters over the internet its just annoying and it gets old.
    (Enough Said)

Kat sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:33 pm