Also please donate for a vps.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Project Destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Moderators/Adminstrators on Forums

failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Moderators/Adminstrators on Forums Empty Moderators/Adminstrators on Forums

Post by failure2die Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Moderators/Adminstrators on Forums

I personally believe that Mods & Admins should be required to be active on the forums I mean "Mod Micro" really is the only person who is active on the forums besides destiny. There's tons of mods that have like 5 posts on the forums. I just think Mods & Admins should be a little more inclined to have to run the forums as well as the server since Destiny will be working on school he needs people to work harder. Again going back to my original post were the server needs better/newer Mods or Admins.

If you agree or disagree post your thoughts and opinions all point of views are accepted!

Thanks,
    Kat sunny
    Jeff
    Jeff
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Moderators/Adminstrators on Forums Empty Re: Moderators/Adminstrators on Forums

Post by Jeff Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Agreed, disliking Mod Micro,props for the only staff member i've seen active on here. (not counting Destiny)
    failure2die
    failure2die
    Donator
    Donator

Post by failure2die Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah I mean he really is the only Mod that does work but thanks for agreeing I think Destiny needs some new staff FIRE everyone but Mod Micro and start fresh hire dedicated people like Mod Micro I mean that guy has more posts on here then the server owner himself!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 pm