Also please donate for a vps.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Project Destiny

Welcome to Project Destiny,
Please register,
and please read the rules,
Also please donate for a vps.

Project Destiny

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Id lake my friends to look at something.

monsterpk
    monsterpk
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Id lake my friends to look at something. Empty Id lake my friends to look at something.

Post by monsterpk Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi im oldmonsterpk. id like all of my friends to try and get destiny to look at my ban apeal. If your a friend of mine you know i can one hit people with dds. and ill prove it. please look at it! xil lil xil is the one who ip banned me for one hitting her. and btw once im unbanned i kinda do keep track of people i dont like or keep grudges against. new # 1...
    Mod Micro
    Mod Micro

Id lake my friends to look at something. Empty Re: Id lake my friends to look at something.

Post by Mod Micro Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 pm

I am not quite sure if you can or can't one hit with dragon dagger so I can't help you Sad sorry
    xil lil xil

Id lake my friends to look at something. Empty Re: Id lake my friends to look at something.

Post by xil lil xil Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:13 pm

he one speced me with dds which im sure isnt possible and i wasnt the one that banned him plus iv had reports you dupe

peace out
    monsterpk
    monsterpk
    Registered Member
    Registered Member

Post by monsterpk Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 pm

I have never duped. I dont know how to prove that but i will prove that its possible. And i dont remember the exact hits but i dont think you were even 99 hp. And who else could have banned me. you were the one that said " gf enjoy ip ban old."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:14 pm